Sunday 17 October 2010

this T-Rex scares the livin bejeeus outta me

hello! remember me? yeah, hi!

let me tell you, i hate quizzes. they are dumb, you know the ones when you just do them and find out who you are, or what you are, or which dinosaur you could be (btw i am a t-rex in my next life: so scary! like THE RIDE), or which saw trap is going to kill you in the future, or which world famous wwf wrestler you share skills with. okay, i DO love them. i changed my mind, about 10 seconds after i started writing what you (and yours truly) just read. mmm hmm. so i love quizzes. motion passed!



A A A A A A A A !!!! DONT EAT ME!

now, what else? oooooh yes. i recently applied to be considered as a professional blogger for my high-school/ that is well not happening. dunno what else there is to tell you except this year i am dressing as katy perry for halloween (officially bagsied here first!), i'm gonna look so friggin sweet that you're gonna need your novorapid times'd by ten! woohoo. now i just need a back-combed mophead trailing behind me on pointy-toed wheels...

No comments:

Post a Comment