Friday 27 August 2010

The Good Man Justin


i just thought i'd update you, inlight of yesterday's staklist and all... I followed my plans for today pefectly and cats and dogs was sooooooooo wicked i want to watch it again already!!!! I even had time to finish my book (The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ) I liked it a lot but I was kind of disappointed when confronted by the unflattering portrait of Pullman on the sleeve of the book - i dumbly imagined a scamperish young anti-christ to be behind all the controversy... but nevermind...

if you are still bothering to read this then i will tell you something else: i don't want to go to sleep because my little sister (who sleeps on the top bunk!), everynight, when the clock strikes twelve she suddenly starts to cough like mental and it is driving me cerrrr-azzzzzy. it's driving me over the edge! it's like freddy krueger in reverse (do i have OCD???) she just coughs and coughs and coughs until it sounds like she's about to puke chunks. last night i had to sleep with my ipod on ALL night and i kept waking up to justin hawkins screaming about all sorts of stuff. well anyway, i don't think i can do it again tonight so i'm sleeping on the settee.

No comments:

Post a Comment