Tuesday 24 August 2010

R.I.P Land Before Time!


i am so crazy addicted to soup at the minute nom nom nom that it is all i'm interested in.

i have been re-reading 'Crackpot: The Obsessions of John Waters' and it is one of my favourite books ever. John is so wise and gives the best advice. we also have lots in common like we both: hate audrey hepburn and Mr T, prefer to live completely alone and are already obsessing about christmas by June.

and so the first thing that I am adding to my christmas wish list this year is John Water's new book called 'Role Models.' I not only want the book but the AUDIO CD too! narrated by my favourite pope. so please please please per-leaaaaaaz santa, if you're reading this blog - (subscibe and then) answer my prayers!

the computer is still brook, but now there's more... my video player is BROOK up more than my old granny's back A A A A !! it just chewed up 'Land Before Time' and spat it out. I just feel like nothing has developed since i started this dumb blog as i repeat: i hate technology!!! all i want to do is listen to 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' (NOT watch the film though and moon river just makes me want to D.I.E ) but is it worth buying the album by Deep Blue Something? just for one song (albeit one catchy, amazing song? if you have the album would you recommend it?

i THINK that i've filled you in with everything there is to know atm. but if there is anything more pressing than my christmas list (which i doubt), i'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment